Bakkialakshmi V. S
Ms. Bakkialakshmi. V.S from India is currently a research fellow and teaching faculty. Her qualification is M.Sc., M. Phil., M.E., (PhD) in computer science engineering gave her 15+ years of experience in Teaching + Research + Administration. She is passionate about exploring new possibilities. Her current milestone – she is the sponsored WTUN research exchange visitor, visits as a researcher to Upper Austria–Europe from India. Her international visit profits from an international collaboration between partner universities, publication in proceedings & International research project collaboration.
Her research interests are carried in the field of Affective Computing on Emotional Psychology. 10+ publications in the same research area with the following achievements.
- “Research Scholar Excellence Award 2022” by GMRAF for research excellence in the research area of Affective computing on Emotional Psychology.
- “News today” News Magazine publication on “Psychological effects of online learning during the covid pandemic”
- “Trinity Mirror” News Magazine publication on “Students Emotional Psychology – Psychological effects of online learning”.
- Total 11 articles Published and presented in Scopus Indexing/WoS Journals and conferences. Including international collaborated publications.
- Guest Lectures and webinars presented Physically and online in multiple locations and platforms.