Parallel session 3: The Times Higher Education Impact Ranking: an insight from WTUN membersThursday 15 October 2020
09:15 – 10:30
When: Thursday 15 October 2020, 09:15 – 10:30
What: Round Table Discussion: Parallel Session
This session will hear from our higher education leaders and will give an insight and reflection on the Times Higher Educational Impact Ranking, and performance tables and institutions.
It is a sequence of short presentations from 3-4 speakers (5-10 minutes each) and will involve an open discussion with all delegates.
Chair: Joanne Dobson, Associate Pro Vice-Chancellor, Coventry University
- Professor Lisa Philipps, Provost & Vice-President Academic, York University
- Madam Punithavalli Marimuthu, Deputy Registrar/Manager (Corporate and Students Services), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Assistant Professor Dr. Veena Phunpeng, Deputy Director of the Center for International Affairs, Suranaree University of Technology
- Dr David T Easow, Hindustan University
- Dr Esra AlDhaen, Executive Director, Centre for Accreditation and Quality Assurance, Ahlia University
Executive Director of Centre for Accreditation and Quality Assurance ,
Deputy Director of the Center for International Affairs,
Suranaree University of Technology