Parallel Session 3: Higher Education Global Policy landscapeWednesday 23 November 2022
14:00 – 15:30
Kantary Hotel (Kongkaew)
Sub-themes in focus – sharing global perspectives: Higher Education Global Policy landscape
What: Round Table Discussion: Parallel Session
Overview: In these sessions we will explore the three sub-themes identified for the Congress through a range of short presentations leading into round table discussions.
Each parallel session will have a Chair to facilitate the discussion and we hope the conversations might spark areas for future WTUN collaboration and workstream developments.
Chair: Assoc. Prof.Dr. Issra Pramoolsook, Assistant Rector for University Council Affairs, Suranaree University of Technology
- Dr.R.W.Alexander Jesudasan, Pro Vice Chancellor- Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (Remote)
- Kent Anderson, Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Global Engagement and Partnerships, Newcastle University -‘The role of a civic University in the 21st century’
- Assoc.Prof.Dr. Suneerat Fukuda, Head of Advanced Fuel Processing Laboratory, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi –‘KMUTT’s Sustainability Strategy and Commitment towards Carbon Neutrality by 2040’
- Prof Akito Takasaki, Vice President, Shibaura Institute of Technology – ‘SIT’s Policy towards Globalization before and under New Norm’
- Jo Dobson Associate Pro Vice-Chancellor, Coventry University – ‘The UK Higher Education policy landscape in a global context’ (Remote)
Join the session